Concord School House and Upper Burying Ground

Established in 1693, the Upper Burying Ground is one of the two oldest cemeteries in Germantown and one of the oldest in the Philadelphia region. The Concord School House, built in 1775 and expanded in 1818, is an intact nineteenth-century schoolroom which occupies a corner of the Burying Ground.

info@concordschoolhouse.org 6309 Germantown Avenue, Philadelphia PA 19144

Learn More

Upcoming Events

June

08jun12:00 pm4:00 pmConcord School House: Remember the Children Memorial Workshop / Second Saturday

July

13jul12:00 pm4:00 pmConcord School House: Remember the Children Memorial Workshop / Second Saturday

August

10aug12:00 pm4:00 pmConcord School House: Remember the Children Memorial Workshop / Second Saturday

September

14sep12:00 pm4:00 pmConcord School House: Remember the Children Memorial Workshop / Second Saturday

October

12oct12:00 pm4:00 pmConcord School House: Remember the Children Memorial Workshop / Second Saturday